From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee
when my heart is overwhelmed
lead me to the rock that is higher than I
Hiking and Climbing in Colorado.
Trip reports and descriptions.
by Lloyd Garrick
And let wildlife be wildlife! Yes they are cute, and it's hard to resist
giving the furry little friends a little treat
(I confess, I succumb to the temptation occasionally), just don't
overdo it lest they become dependant on human handouts and
lose their natural survival instincts!
And remember all that is green is not cool.
Beware of poisonous and stinging plants!
Build your own Hikers 1st-aid kit if you dont already know how!
Mountain Hikes (only the best)
Rock Climbing (only the Classics)
- The First Flatiron, Boulder.
- The Fifth Flatiron, Boulder.
- The Bastille, Eldorado Canyon State Park. Kick-A!
- The Dome, "Disappearing Crack", Boulder Canyon.
- Redgarden Wall, "Rewritten", Eldorado Canyon State Park. Freakin' f'n Screamin' !
- Wind Tower, "Boulder Direct", Eldorado Canyon State Park.
- Redgarden Wall, "Icarus / Yellow Spur", Eldorado Canyon State Park. Awesome !
- Nebel Horn Mountain, "Pellaea", Boulder. Nice !
EMAIL ME !
Peak to Peak Trail and Wilderness Links
MAIN INDEX PAGE